Speed is essential — a delay of even milliseconds equals lost orders. We’ve benchmarked Shoptimizer against the most popular WooCommerce themes in the industry.
Research has shown that even a one-second delay equals a 7% reduction in conversions. This is real money for online businesses — speed has become a vital factor.
Organic search is a huge part of most businesses ‘ performance, as well as a critical component of the buyer funnel and ultimately getting users to complete an engagement.
We’ve benchmarked Shoptimizer against five of the leading WooCommerce themes. See how it stacks up in terms of performance, speed and the first meaningful paint time.
Shoptimizer includes speed-related theme options which include automatic minification of the main CSS file for super-fast loading. Also, it dynamically creates a ‘critical CSS’ stylesheet so that it loads almost instantly the contents of a user’s viewport.
This critical CSS gives an impression of immediate interaction with your site with no waiting — a huge conversion milestone for eCommerce businesses.
Conversion improving features included
- Sticky header with a call to action upon scroll
- Promotion header strip
- Improved search with instant results
- Offer bar with discount code
- Previous and next product navigation
- Product image zoom for more details
- In stock visibility to encourage purchase
- Quantity increase/decrease buttons added
- Add to cart button has color customization options
- Countdown timer
- Stock level display
- Include reasons to purchase
- Increase trust with security badges
- Optional wishlist functionality
- Social media sharing icons including WhatsApp
- Request a call back option
- An additional tab for shipping prices to encourage buying
- FOMO popup highlighting previous sales
- Beautiful layout for the product information